Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Pennine Labels T/A Select Labels’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pennine Labels Ltd, Unit 7 Enterprise Way, Whitewalls Industrial Estate, Colne, Lancashire, BB8 8LY.
Our company registration number is 04431438. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Pennine Labels Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order at any time. Customer refund requests are to be sent via email to: email@example.com and will only be processed in the cases of service non-performance that might be caused by Pennine Labels Ltd side, Refund requests will be refused if requested for any cause that is out of Pennine Labels side. Should a refund be issued this will require the goods to returned in full at the cost and responsibility of the customer ahead of any such refund.
Once a customer has approved a proof (electronic or physical) Pennine Labels Ltd will produce goods based on this approval. Any subsequent changes or rejections by the customers will be at the cost of the customer and further charges will apply.
Pricing is based on a maximum unfolded label size of 40mm x 60mm. If label a size exceeds these dimensions then further charges will apply. Email firstname.lastname@example.org pricing details.